Sunday, January 31, 2010

Milpitas Exhibit Opening A Huge Success




The opening party for my clay art exhibit at the Community Center in Milpitas, California was a huge success!

There was a very large turnout of people and their response to my art works was tremendous! Everyone really appreciated my work and everyone had a great time. Thanks to all who attended! Below are some highlights from the event.

A lot of people showed up and the gallery was quite packed:


Many people were enthralled with the works and couldn't stop taking pictures:


The City of Milpitas gave me an award recognizing my contribution to the community. Here I am with my hubby showing off the award:


My students got their share of the spotlight too. Their works are also on display at the exhibit:


Rebecca, my student, designed the "Clay Art Magic" logo for the event:


Once again, thanks to all who attended and helped to make the exhibit opening a raving success!

For those who missed the opening, please come and visit my art exhibit at the Milpitas Community Center - located at 457 E. Calaveras Blvd. Milpitas, California 95035. The exhibit will last until March 12, 2010.

No comments:

Post a Comment